Changing Apple ID is a simple but not always obvious option. That is why an ordinary user often has problems with it.
Sometimes only the Apple ID itself needs to be replaced, not the gadget itself.
Apple ID is the username that is created after registering an account. And only this condition provides access to the following features:
- using iCloud;
- getting help from technical support, if necessary;
- make out purchases in the company's branded store;
- making calls to FaceTime;
- using the iBooks Store;
- using all the features of iCloud and much more.
To get access to all these features, you just need to create an ID. In this case, the identifier will not be tied to only one smartphone. All data can be transferred to other users using the capabilities of the account.
What is Apple ID
An Apple ID on an iPhone or any other iOS gadget is nothing more than a personal account. It is necessary for every owner of Apple products in order to be able to use iTunes, iCloud, iMessage, App Store, Online Store, FaceTime and other services.
Attached to it is an email address and a password that you need to know in order to log in to the system.
What information can be changed
Each holder of this account can change the following information at any time:
- change or add an additional email address;
- surname, name, patronymic;
- contact details;
- language and other settings.