Once the user of the "apple" gadget wakes up, he can observe the situation when the message "iPhone backup error" appears. Almost every user can experience a similar problem.
For convenience, iPhone regularly backs up data to iCloud. It is this method that helps not to lose important information that is contained on the gadget in the event of a phone failure.
Apple does a great job of saving data to your phone. And in part, all this may mean that in the event of a loss of a smartphone, its failure, it may be difficult to restore all the data back.
The iPhone backs up data in two ways, and even though the user can independently choose to switch between these methods, it will not be possible to use two methods at the same time.
Common causes of iCloud account problems
The main reasons for the error can be:
- insufficient amount of free space on the device;
- problems with a smartphone;
- outdated version of iTunes;
- insufficient internet speed and more.
It is worth considering that most of the problems can be solved by simply restarting the smartphone. If such an action did not help, you need to think about the cause of the malfunction.
It is important to understand the reason due to which the error occurred, because further actions depend on this moment. To do this, you need:
- Connect your smartphone to your PC and see if it is displayed in iTunes. If it is not displayed, then the reason lies in the software, or problems with the cable itself.
- If you have another laptop or PC, then you can try to carry out a similar procedure on another device. If everything works out on another PC, then the problem does not lie with the iPhone.
In the event that not just an error occurs, but a message that the copy is damaged, you need to contact the wizard for help. If you try to solve the problem yourself, it can lead to additional errors.